2015/02/11

Spot the differences

Egongela 013

Spot the differences. I love changing furniture, from room to room or even within the same room, from place to place. I can´t stop thinking about ways to improve the spaces where we live and maximize the use we give them. Not always the make over is for good or an improvement. Sometimes, the result is tackier and less confortable than the previous outlay. But, nevertheless, it is an ongoing wish to improve which takes me every time I want to change something. 

tenporala 009
The changes are not noticeable, but they are always there.

2 comments:

Isa said...

I like both of them. I like the white sofas, but it's hard to keep them clean ;-)

I like the little one playing with her cumputer ♥

Para hacer los corazones en FB: <3
Para hacer los corazones en otros sitios: press Alt3 at the same time

Kisses

Madalen Goiria said...

Gracias , Isabelle, las pongo en práctica <3
Madalen

Diario de la mujer sencilla (313)

Para Hoy .. .27 de agosto de 2018 Afuera de mi ventana ...hace sol, y desde donde estoy se ve todo el cresterío de Aramotz Estoy pe...